A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah geeezz, wouldn't you know, I've already done a B-24!
But not this one, you MUST have it! Follow the sound you are getting sleepy, you are getting sleepy, you must have this kit! Repeat, you must have this kit! When I count to three you will awake and buy the kit, there is a Davidson involved somewhere somehow. Repeat I must have the kit, you will not remember this conversation but you must have this kit….. one, two three!!!!!

IMG_20240303_143326.jpg

500 parts?? Are rivets included?
Any of y'all ever build the Condor 1/72 V-2? It is almost that bad. It includes the launch mount, which has all of these teeny tiny itsi bitsy U shaped thing that I guess are hand holds. The chances of separating those things from the sprue successfully are minuscule. Fortunately I was building the research rocket version and did not need any of that stuff.

Not this hobby site Ralph but I did use another one when our dollar was $0.83 or better. Shipping was way cheaper than from the US of A and a bit cheaper than across Canada
At the time I was ordering from Japan, at least 3 years ago, the shipping was very reasonable. The only issues I had were crushed kit boxes. Never really damaged the contents, but for those of us saving the box art, disappointing.

Never really had an issue coming from Japan, Korea, yes, China Heck yeah. I have a site from Korea that I use occasionally and they ship via FedEx. Three day!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back