A few more future releases. (7 Viewers)

Ah geeezz, wouldn't you know, I've already done a B-24!
 
Ah geeezz, wouldn't you know, I've already done a B-24!
But not this one, you MUST have it! Follow the sound you are getting sleepy, you are getting sleepy, you must have this kit! Repeat, you must have this kit! When I count to three you will awake and buy the kit, there is a Davidson involved somewhere somehow. Repeat I must have the kit, you will not remember this conversation but you must have this kit….. one, two three!!!!!
 
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I must resist
You can not resist, you must have it or better yet a 1/32 B-24, yes, yes that is what you need!!!!
 
Do or do not, there is no try :laughing3:
 
IMG_20240303_143326.jpg
 
500 parts?? Are rivets included?
Any of y'all ever build the Condor 1/72 V-2? It is almost that bad. It includes the launch mount, which has all of these teeny tiny itsi bitsy U shaped thing that I guess are hand holds. The chances of separating those things from the sprue successfully are minuscule. Fortunately I was building the research rocket version and did not need any of that stuff.
 
Years ago I had somewhat good experiences ordering durect from Japan. My resources dried up but this is an interesting one! Have you ever delt with them ordering? Shipping???
 
Not this hobby site Ralph but I did use another one when our dollar was $0.83 or better. Shipping was way cheaper than from the US of A and a bit cheaper than across Canada
At the time I was ordering from Japan, at least 3 years ago, the shipping was very reasonable. The only issues I had were crushed kit boxes. Never really damaged the contents, but for those of us saving the box art, disappointing.
 
Never really had an issue coming from Japan, Korea, yes, China Heck yeah. I have a site from Korea that I use occasionally and they ship via FedEx. Three day!!!!
 
The "new" Hayate is a re-hashed version of Hasegawa's 1999 kit and is yet another instance of them adding new decals and, I'm willing to bet, jacking the price significantly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back