A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Alberto. My local Model Shop had it in stock last week. Big box, but a big price too! As I managed to get a Hasegawa example very cheap, I'll stick with that - haven't got room for another, as it's a long model !
EDIT: I've just read the review, via the Translate function. I fully agree with the reviewer's comments about critics and 'rivet counters, and 'bar room' engineers! Also, having seen the contents of the kit, with the decal sheet, photo guide, alternative parts for the various version changes, I can now see why the price is what it is. Looks like an excellent kit.

Last edited:
Well if comes in as priced George compared to Tamy's offering in 1/32 would be worth having must say though need to get cracking on the Mossie first just sitting there.

Oh B*ll*cks! It's £99.99 - I could just about run to that, if I don't eat, drink, leave the house etc.......
PLEASE find me an excuse NOT to get one ...............!!!!

Might do - the Mossie kit had a 60% price increase by the time it was released.
But it would look so nice, with sections removed to view internal construction and detail - when I eventually got around to building it of course, after the other 50+ in the stash !!

I want a 1/24 figure, modelled after myself, in the cockpit....hmmmmm.....I wonder if them there chaps down south, would notice if their restoration Typhoon would go missing.....?

Not a real release so far, as per what I know, but I've been told that there will be soon on the market a Reggiane 2000 (or 2001) fighter kit in 1/32, does anybody knows anything about?
For an Italian modeller like myself it will be a must to get one immediately ...

Happy New Year to everybody!!!
Alberto

I think I saw one listed somewhere Alberto, maybe from Special Hobby, but not sure. There was certainly a 1/32nd scale Italian fighter listed as a future release, although not sure it was one of those or another type.

I got my Mossie for $129 if memory serves me right only two in stock and I got one.

This is from an add in a hobby magazine and thought I'd share it. Looks like some great releases coming out from Airfix this year. I think I'll be picking up the two Blenheim's and the Do17z at least.

Attachments

• hpqscan0001a.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 81
  • hpqscan0001b.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 79
  • hpqscan0001c.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 78
  • hpqscan0001d.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 80
  • hpqscan0001e.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 79
  • hpqscan0001f.jpg