A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good stuff, and I hope they're released in 1/48th scale eventually. I agree about the Spit, too. I thought they'd follow the PR19 with a MkXIV, as the main components are more or less the same, rather than replace their ageing MkV first.
I notice the 'Jeep' set has an odd title - that's not a "6 Pdr" in the picture, but an Airborne Forces pack-howitzer, with the Jeep and trailer in Airborne guise too.
Really looking forward to the Gnat !

Here's a sample of some new kits for 2014, with the dates, where known, shown in brackets. Info is from the Cybermodeller 2014 kit releases listings.
The Whirlwind, in particular, should be a quick seller!

Hobby Boss, 1/72nd scale.
A-4E Skyhawk
A-4F Skyhawk
A-M Skyhawk.

Trumpeter 1/48th scale
Westland Whirlwind fighter (May)
Northrop T-38A Talon (February)
Supermarine Attacker FB2 (March)

Revell 1/48th scale.
Stearman N2S-3 (February)
Ventura MkII RAF (March)

Kitty Hawk 1/48th scale.
UH-1Y Iroquois
F9F-8T Cougar
F2H-3/4 Banshee
Harrier FA2
Jaguar T2/T4

Kitty Hawk 1/32nd scale.
OV-10D Bronco

Kinetic 1/48th scale.
F-5B/CF-5B

Kinetic 1/24th scale.
P-47D 'Razorback'.
P-47D 'Bubbletop'.

There are also many re-releases from Hasegawa (same stuff, new box and decals, higher price!), as well as Revell and Minicraft, with other new kits from various manufacturers, in various scales. I've just listed a few which will probably b e of interest to the majority.

That was uncalled for sir and shall have my servants call upon you to schedule a duel! I should have you know that I am proud of my sexual proclivities and will have no man, let alone a Swede/Scott, or whatever you chose to call yourself on a given day, cast doubt upon my integrity!

You, sir, are a poopyhead!!!!!

There's a chance they might, in parts, as many of their kits seem to be relatively low on the accuracy.
BUT!
At least they're doing it, and as a main stream item, so no more silly prices for the only other, now OOP kit. If there's criticism already, without seeing the actual kit, then some of these critics either have rather sad lives, are too self-important, or totally ridiculous river counting anoraks!
If, when it is released, it has problem areas, then maybe be critical. But if it looks right overall, then so what? Corrections can be made, and at least a 1/48th scale Whirlwind will be available again.
Some of these critics should perhaps remember that not everybody can see, or be bothered with, a rivet six scale inches out of line, or a missing or wrong panel line, which wouldn't be seen on the real aircraft anyway, but which these same rivet counters would enhance on their models so that it looks like the result of a painting by numbers contest. Some people expect too much from a kit, and should maybe not be modellers, but get someone else to build the perfect replica for them, at a stupendous price.
It's a bl**dy hobby, to be enjoyed at the participants level. It's not a 'Look how good and bl**dy know-it-all clever I am' competition for sad b@stards!

yes, i agree mate.

as long as it looks like a Whirlwind it'll be good enough for me, like the Vampire yes its got a couple of shape issues but they are not "that" noticeable and you will only see them if you are looking for them.
but these guys jeez you'd think they'd found Trumpeter trying to pass off a meteor as a Vampire !

One shall fart in Sires general direction!

Users who are viewing this thread