A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dunno if this has cropped up but it seems revell has re released the Airfix Sepcat Jaguar in 1/48 !

Jaguar_Revell04996.jpg

Yeah, saw it in the Hannant's newsletter, just half an hour ago. It's like UK buses - you wait ages for on to show up again, and then they arrive in bunches!

Couple of new 1/32nd scale kits on the horizon, in the form of two versions of the Arado 234, from Fly, and a Bronco from Kinetic. After seeing a Bronco for the first time at Duxford earlier this year, methinks it'll be a fairly large model !

The 'new tool' 1/72nd scale Dornier D0-17Z from Airfix is now at Hannant's, priced at £16.99, or, for those who don't pay V.A.T. at £14.16.
Markings include 8/KG77, France, July 1940 and (Kroatische)KG53, Eastern Front, 1941.
Looks quite nice, and possibly tooled to make other versions, if those are parts joints following the nose panel lines.
Hmm, I wonder when/if they'll release it in 1/48th scale ?
EDIT: Been trying to post pics, but the 'system' is too d@mned slow, and dropping into 'Data Base Error' !

The 'new tool' 1/72nd scale Dornier D0-17Z from Airfix is now at Hannant's, priced at £16.99, or, for those who don't pay V.A.T. at £14.16.
Markings include 8/KG77, France, July 1940 and (Kroatische)KG53, Eastern Front, 1941.
Looks quite nice, and possibly tooled to make other versions, if those are parts joints following the nose panel lines.
Hmm, I wonder when/if they'll release it in 1/48th scale ?
EDIT: Been trying to post pics, but the 'system' is too d@mned slow, and dropping into 'Data Base Error' !
EDIT EDIT: Managed to get the pics up at last.

Attachments

• Airfix D0 17 2.jpg
    Airfix D0 17 2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 71
  • Airfix Do 17.jpg
    Airfix Do 17.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
would be nice to have a new 1/48 version !

Yep. It would save a lot of work on the old Hobbycraft kit, and probably still cheaper than the stupid prices asked for the Classic Airframes examples.
You can bet that, I'll just get my HC kit finished, when Airfix will release a 1/48th scale version !!

Yep. It would save a lot of work on the old Hobbycraft kit, and probably still cheaper than the stupid prices asked for the Classic Airframes examples.
You can bet that, I'll just get my HC kit finished, when Airfix will release a 1/48th scale version !!

yep same with me and the Buccaneer, i will spend far too much on an airfix one and a new one will be in the shops the following week !

You're welcome Jim.

Just seen on the Hannant's web site, a new release for early 2015 from ICM of a 1/48th scale Beech C-45 Expeditor, priced at £20.99 in the UK. Four decal options, including USAAF, French and Italian. Fully detailed interior and engines.
And just when I'd promised myself, no more kits ........................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back