A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Impressive Mossie that's for sure. Size would be a bit off-putting, but glorious result.
 
I passed my LHS a couple of hours ago, and the Tamiya 'Export only' Mossie kit was in the window. I was so tempted ...... it's good job the shop is closed for the next week, whilst Iris is on holiday !!
 
Three months, more like !!!
 
You will walk by again, it will still be there with your name written on it, calling out your name from the other side of the window, you will, like under trance walk through that door, see how the money like by magic float in the air and land on the counter, pick up the aforementioned kit and walk out, where you will wake up and ask yourself what the f*ck just happened!

Just saying Terry, old bean, just saying....
 
I think there might be some truth in that Jan.....time will tell..:D
 
Resistence is futile Terry! :-)

True, just pour yourself a large snifter and go with the flow old boy....

Latest from Airfix is a completely new 1/72 B-17, G I think, plus matching US ground support vehicles...
 
They've announced a Whitley too - be good to see some of their 1/72nd scale kits done in 1/48th, as they have with the Defiant - the Blenheim and Whitley are prime candidates, and the Swift.
 
It's possible. They seem to be on a roll with new/ re-tooled, and good kits in both scales, so you never know what might appear in future, allowing for a planned number per year of course.
 
It's possible. They seem to be on a roll with new/ re-tooled, and good kits in both scales, so you never know what might appear in future, allowing for a planned number per year of course.

It sure looks like it old chap! Good to see that they're on a roll with new and re-tooled kits, I really hope for a 1/48 Lancaster from them, I'm sure that it would sell.....rather good! :wink: :lol:
 
Pilot Replicas | When only the highest quality will do

Saab J29 Tunnan.jpg


Terrangbil 12.jpg


terrangbil 12 b.jpg


terrangbil 12 c.jpg


Volvo F86 2.jpg


volvo F86.jpg
 
Cool!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back