A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A little Dutch flavour as far as new kits are concerned

The 1/32nd builders will love this.

Wingscale gone, WINGXL back ! - LSP Forums

How about this: some news about the Wingscale, or rather the aftermath of it...which seemingly has been turned into something new

"First of all the name Wingscale and mother company have been deleted and both will NOT be used anymore.
Last week I finalized the definite sale of my plastic injection molding company.
The new business model with new suppliers I needed to sort out has been finalized and accomplished already as well.
A new company has been established with a new brand: WINGXL.

From August 1st, I will be focusing 100% on WINGXL!
And our WINGXL team is glad to be back!

WINGXL will proceed with the following kits in 1/32 scale:
• North American B-25 C/D Mitchell
• Douglas A-26 Invader
• Douglas A-20 Havoc
• Martin B-26 Marauder
• Northrop P-61 Black Widow
• Lockheed Hudson
• Bristol Beaufighter
• De Havilland Mosquito"

It's too big for me as well, but when it was still under the Wingscale banner I've seen this B-25 kit and I believe some CAD drawings or even a test shot of a B-17....and it looked mighty cool

Indeed...a large scale P-61 is something I'm dying to see (even if it's not in my own display case) Depending on it's size the new 1/48 P-61 (mentioned earlier in this thread and on HyperScale as well) perhaps just might work for me, although that's prolly gonna be pretty big as well.

Some very interesting subjects there, especially (to me anyway) the Mosquito. Been waiting for a new Mossie in 1/32nd scale for many years.

Some very interesting subjects there, especially (to me anyway) the Mosquito. Been waiting for a new Mossie in 1/32nd scale for many years.

Wouldn't the Airfix 1/24 Mossie work for you ....although that has to be seriously big I presume

Last edited:
I did pre-order it, and had an area planned for its display. But when the price increased by 60% after months of delay, I decided against it. I'd prefer one in 1/32nd scale, even the old Revell BIV kit, which I could convert to the FBVI. Seen some on E-Bay, but normally haven't got the spare cash when they're available !

Ah...that's understandable...I would have cancelled it too. 60% increase in price is not even funny anymore

I know I am perhaps only a few (7) months late on this one, but Wingnbut Wings released a 1/32nd Goth G.IV German WW1 Bomber earlier this year and I have to say, looks pretty nice!
Wingnut Wings - 1/32 Gotha G.IV

Attachments

• 32005_1~32_Gotha_G_IV_LVG_991~16_MoRoTAS__Detail__Model_built_by_Dean_Reynolds_(12).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 270
  • 32005_1~32_Gotha_G_IV_LVG_991~16_MoRoTAS__Model_built_by_Dean_Reynolds_(1).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 111
Looks very interesting, and we could do with a good Mk1, as the Hase kit is discontinued, and the Airfix a bit long in the tooth. Haven't even seen it on the 'Future Releases' lists at Hannant's yet.

This is very interesting for sure. A readily available 1/48 Hurri (up to todays tech standards that is) would probably make a lot of people very happy. The Hase series of kit(s) become increasingly difficult to find, and if found they cost an arm and a leg (although the Italeri kit could also be 'out there' depending on where one lives). Hope this is out very soon, and hopefully they manage to work in into a MK.II of sorts as well.

It seems to me there is also a Merlin engine that can be exposed, so my guess it this kit would also be a good base for super detailers and after market folks out there (think resin cockpit and engine set or something)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread