A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Revell have announced the release of a new tool, 1/32nd scale Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIb, at £40.95 in the UK.
Got one on.pre order.
 
How very informative. Never heard of and now I GOTTA HAVE SIX!
Anigrand has a resin 1/72 kit and there are a couple of vac-u-forms as well.
 
It's mother would kick it out on day one disown it suggesting the design were beat by a double ugly stick......
I would keep it

1642508278455.png
 
It's where the coyote plans to drop an anvil.
 
I like it. It looks like one of those planes you could build from plans from "Popular Mechanics".
 
I have thought about what it would take to build the Chase YC-122 Avitruc in 1/72 scale. Most of it could be taken from the Anigrand 1/72 Hiller X-18, the engines and cowlings look suspiciously like they came from the NAA B-25 Mitchell and the main wing and nacelles look to be the only parts that would have to be scratch built...barring wheels and landing gear.
 
Probably would be better to start with an 1/70 Aurora X-18 kit if you could find one. Which I guess is an old Comet kit. Maybe Atlantis will reissue it.

And the C-76 was way uglier than the C-125 as well as being far less useful and killing a bunch of the contractor team when they forgot to install the bolts that held the tail on.


Aurora 146-98 X-18gd.JPG



c76-10.jpg
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back