fubar57
General
Very cool.
I wonder if I could jury-rig it to the dash of my Taurus
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
those are very interesting !Just released by "Ammo by MiG", some interesting items that could provide ideal background displays for models.
A series of aircraft instrument panels, in 1/2 scale, which so far include Spitfire Mk.Vb ( shown below), Bf109, Me 262, and FW 190.
Prices range from around £30 to £34 in the UK.
I think Buff is supposed to be some sort of Tan. I've seen that mentioned with some other model kit a long time ago.What color is "Buff" anyway?
Not the same color as a B-52....
I think it was FSM that had an article on taking two of the Lindberg kits and building a Jenny Twin.