A few more future releases. (2 Viewers)

Fairey Battle and Barracuda in 1/48 from Trumpeter in 2025?
....if you are to photos of test shots!
Hope they can get it right, seem to miss the mark a bit. Sometimes the get in the ballpark and sometime they get a base, often fouling out. Oh no did I say that out loud again?
 
I saw this yesterday at Model World Live at the NEC Birmingham UK
Battle.jpg
 
I did look through the sprues and the was plastic where I would have expected the Bomb aimers position not a transparency.
 
IMG_20240430_133126.jpg


IMG_20240430_133147.jpg


IMG_20240430_133218.jpg


IMG_20240430_133239.jpg
 
Screenshot_20240502_103637_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_110002_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_103647_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240502_111135_Chrome.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240502_103637_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_103637_Chrome.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20240502_110002_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_110002_Chrome.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20240502_103647_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240502_103647_Chrome.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 72
I wish I could purchase something holding out for a twin engine 1/32 methinks maybe the new Havoc or Borders He-111? Just to many kits but to be honest if a 1/200 Prinz Eugen or Old Whiskey hit the market both of those ac go bye bye. ;)
 
....or a 1/200 BB-48 Wee Vee! 😎
Before, during or after? December 7th?
 
Mighty O was a good ship as well, still painful to watch her sink, shame that they couldn't save her! 😥

IMG_20240503_011558.jpg


IMG_20240503_011515.jpg


IMG_20240503_011637.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back