A HUGE thanks to the Mods and Members here.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Agree with everybody else here Harrison! You've come a bl**dy long way since you first joined and I'm glad that you've stayed. We'll all be here waiting for and looking forward to your future contributions.
Now, impress your teachers with your WWII knowledge, we'll all be expecting an A+ here, right fellas?

Well, time to kick some serious *ss, good luck with school buddy! :thumbright:

Best of luck with the School work Harrison, we'll be waiting, when you find the time to visit again, and you will sooner than you think!:D

Best of luck mate.

I'll probably be disappearing myself pretty soon if not immediately, university exams and 2 subjects based around international politics is going soak my time up. See what happens, you do all that work at school just to go somewhere else and do more :lol:

Cheers.

The learnin NEVER stops, guys. At some point it just leaves the classroom and goes into "real-world". Keep in mind that a lot of the time, "classroom" and "real-world" don't necessarily agree.

My older brother knows how much I like studying WWII etc. He told me there is a 5 page report on a certain subject and WWII is one of of the subjects but I'm curious as to the sub categories for the essay. :D

Good luck at school Harrison. Adapt the motto from 'Train Hard, Fight Easy' to 'Work Hard, Play Easy', and you'll do well, and find some little time to relax here on the forum.

OKAY, well my Social Studies teacher triple majored in WWII..... I'll try to out wit him. hehe

No black eyes or anything yet.....

Attachments

• 102_3963.JPG
    102_3963.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 123
Good luck Harrison. I have enjoyed readling your post. Don't forget what you have learned here. I hope to see you back on turkey day and christmas break. Lets us see how your truck turns out.

DBII

Good luck, Engineer! You're a whole lot further along at that age than I was. When I was that age, all I was interested in was girls and beer!

Come to think of it...

:lol: @dr

B17....soak up what you can from the guy! Triple degrees in WW2 history??? Holy crap, the guy's gotta be a gold-mine of info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back