A HUGE thanks to the Mods and Members here.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B-17engineer

Colonel
Dec 9, 2007
Revis Island.
Hello all!

It's almost September 9th here and that means School. I will be walking up early and finishing all my school work late which as you know means, less time on my favorite forum. On weekend I have baseball and soccer at 1:00..... smack in the middle of the day. I will try to get on when I can. (Can't make any promises :( )

I would just like to thanks ALL the mods and members on this forum that make it a cool place 8). I thank you all for helping me gain knowledge and learning about modeling and all the good stuff.

Again thanks all mods for letting me have the privilege of being part of this forum!

All the best

Harrison

Its always great that we can foster a young person to keep an interest in actual history these days - in the face of psuedo games and stories and unrealistic reality. Glad to have ya here, B-17 and hope you can make it to West Milford in a couple weeks.

I'm sure you'll be able to find a moment or two to come to the forum from time to time. Good luck on your senior year in high school Harrison.

Good luck Harrison. Remember we will be waiting for you here. You are always welcome here whole-heartedly.:D

Well, in this case I really won´t send you the firewater for the propellers you send me. But wait, maybe for your father? :lol:
Anayway, good luck in school!

He would like it :D and thanks for the kind work!

Edit: Work .......I mean words......2 1/2 to 3 months of no school is now showing :D

Last edited:
School has me consumed also, but I find time for the forum everyday. As for modeling....... weekends if at that!

Best of luck and appreciate the kind words - at the same time you have come a long way from when you first joined. To be honest you've become a shining example of what this mod would expect of our younger members.

I agree with FBJ. You're a great guy, and we'll miss ya when yer not here! Don't skimp on the studies (or you'll turn out like me :lol:), but stop by every now and then and say hello!

Best of luck and appreciate the kind words - at the same time you have come a long way from when you first joined. To be honest you've become a shining example of what this mod would expect of our younger members.

Amen. B-17 you have come a long way. We all look forward to your future contributions.

Do well in school, buddy. You only get one chance and your accomplishments will chase you the rest of your life.

Best,

Matt

Thanks Matt. I have just gotten a desk in my room.... this is in hope my older brother, myself and my younger brother won't all be cluttered in the kitchen... long story :lol:

Anyways thanks for the kind words I appreciate it. !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back