A MOSQUE at the 911 site?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have got to be kidding me! This is like planting a victory flag for terrorists! Come on!

I have no problem with it. I am not offended by any religion, and I don't consider any religion my adversary. To do so would be playing into our enemy's hands. You know, the NAZI's went to war with a religion, and I don't think we should make that same mistake.

Considering that the Taliban is an extremist group that professes to follow the Muslim faith, I think this plan is about the worst they could have come up with. Nothing against the Muslim faith in general (have known and worked with several Muslims, they're great folks), but as Ghostdancer said, we might as well be telling the Taliban that they won that round.

Methinks this could get political real quick...I'm not a mod, so this carries no weight whatsoever, but anyone replying needs to carefully weigh their words. (heh....you type faster than me, Harrison!)

for all ................

All threads are watched with close scrutiny.

personally I could weigh in on the thread heavily but I will not. there are a minimum of 10 mosques already in New York another one is not needed. It boils down to this crap thought. Whom flew the two jets into the twin towers ? nuff said

Agree Erich. Its "In your face" Its not like we build churches or temples in their countries when a terrorist is killed but they can come use freedom of religion etc. I don't care if its built somewhere else... its just a soft spot near the 9/11 site :(

Don't agree with it. But as others said nothing against Muslims, nice people, just not the right spot to put it.

I'm done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back