A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One does need a library Master Wayne, since I've got a snowball's chance in h*ll, to match you in kits, so I thought that I'd go for books instead, or.....was that a dumb*ss decision? :lol:

Good stuff Paul, I am interested in the Apache book. I have the affliction for ground ground attack attack aircraft.:crazy:

Aaron, I had a chance too look at the book more closely. Its a pretty good book very detailed on the parts of the aircraft. Could use alittle more history on the groups that flew it but other then Squadron signal on the A-36 I know of no other books with as much info on this aircraft.

Delivered yesterday....

DSC_0463_zpsq9zqvoo2.jpg

DSC_0464_zpstpv1h2m8.jpg

DSC_0465_zps6ychpypx.jpg

DSC_0466_zpskhtaou8h.jpg

DSC_0467_zpsbxygjutv.jpg

DSC_0468_zpsufakrauq.jpg

DSC_0469_zpstvw4ydpy.jpg

One does need a library Master Wayne, since I've got a snowball's chance in h*ll, to match you in kits, so I thought that I'd go for books instead, or.....was that a dumb*ss decision? :lol:

Well.....you got a long way to go on both counts I suspect...but I welcome the challenge good sir! :D

Been looking at the Deadly Duo, what's it like pal?

Actually haven't looked that close at it Jan, I picked it up for less then 5 dollars. Mainly due to the drawing as in the picture below though I noticed at the back of the book it did do some info on different types of B-25's

Attachments

• 2 (1).JPG
    2 (1).JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 2 (2).JPG
    2 (2).JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 78
Lots of good stuff here.
Hope you can get that damaged volume replaced Aaron.
This arrived today, half price direct from the publisher. Wanted the Mosquito volume too, but it's out of stock.

Attachments

• Buys 302.jpg
    Buys 302.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 64
Damn that looks like a mighty fine one there Terry. I may have to add that one to the list considering I love bombers.

Hope they replace your book Aaron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back