A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Paul, it's available direct from the publisher, currently at half price (£9), plus shipping. Publishers are at Wing Leader | Aviation Books and Collectables
They also have the B-24 'Groups in Focus' which I bought from them recently. Both are worth having, as every Bomb Group is covered, and with a colour section of some photos and profiles. The B-17 book also has colour pages showing all the Group tail colours, and each Group and Squadron codes.

Paul, it's available direct from the publisher, currently at half price (£9), plus shipping. Publishers are at Wing Leader | Aviation Books and Collectables
They also have the B-24 'Groups in Focus' which I bought from them recently. Both are worth having, as every Bomb Group is covered, and with a colour section of some photos and profiles. The B-17 book also has colour pages showing all the Group tail colours, and each Group and Squadron codes.

Thanks for the feedback Terry. I may just have to check it out :)

Delivered today.....

DSC_0487_zpsag7lisdw.jpg

DSC_0488_zpslg7f4loo.jpg

DSC_0489_zpsfofdvzbf.jpg

DSC_0490_zpsljalodru.jpg

DSC_0491_zps39bgquk9.jpg

DSC_0492_zpsqq2tdsou.jpg

DSC_0493_zpsato6gh0p.jpg

Good stuff old chap, and thanks for the heads up on this one, which arrived today (see, Jan does have some uses!).
All the way from Philadelphia, arriving in a huge USPS sack, weight 4.47 Pounds. Total cost, including shipping = £3.65 !!!
It costs that to send a 1 ounce package, 4 x 3 inches, to the US/Canada, via Royal Rip Off Mail !!!!

Attachments

• Buys 306.jpg
    Buys 306.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 68
What the.....why are the two top pics sideways!? :lol:

Just sleep on the books Master Wayne!

See if I can stay away from some further book investments, well.....I need to, think that my computer has given up the ghost! :(

What the.....why are the two top pics sideways!? :lol:

Just sleep on the books Master Wayne!

See if I can stay away from some further book investments, well.....I need to, think that my computer has given up the ghost! :(

Cos you were lying down when you took the pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back