A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I failed miserably....

11399441790_zps5ywajhgo.jpg

Title: Log of the Liberators

Sub Title: "The illustrated combat record of the B-24 Liberator and of the men and units that flew them in the Second Word War. With over 250 photographs and full color drawings."

At 340 pages, I think that I can be pardoned....

Oh, there's still one there, at amazon.co.uk, for £3.01....

With a bit of luck, delivered this week!

Good stuff old chap. I'm off to find that Liberator book ..............
EDIT: Done, bought, it's on the way.
Also bought 'The Eagles of Duxford' - been after that for years, but it's normally at a silly price. Got it at a reasonable price at last.

Last edited:
Another P-47 book arrived today - Roger Freeman's 'Documentary History'. Hard-back, 152 pages and looks new - only £4 !!!

Attachments

• Buys 312.jpg
    Buys 312.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 66
Are there any 'At War' books left in the shops ?!!

You'll like this one old boy, just arrived from 'The Works', by courier.
A mighty tome, at 288 pages, almost all colour throughout, apart from some wartime photos, and reduced from £25 to £5.99, or only a ridiculously low £5.00 with the current discount offer added !!!
I've included a couple of shots of sample pages, just to whet the appetite .......
For anyone with even the vaguest interest in the Panther, this book is very well worth having, especially at that price! Not sure how shipping outside the UK would affect things though.

Attachments

• Buys 315.jpg
    Buys 315.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Buys 316.jpg
    Buys 316.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 47
  • Buys 317.jpg
    Buys 317.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Buys 318.jpg
    Buys 318.jpg