A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

See, now that is one area that the US postal service excels at. No matter how much they beat the hell out of your package, they will still deliver it as if nothing ever happened.

That sort of thing really annoys me. And insurance, or the never to be known apology, is of little use if the item concerned is rare and hard to find.
"Oh, but the insurance will cover it!".
Oh yes - but what about the fact that this was the only available copy of that out of production book/kit/ming vase in the World ?
Message to postal and courier/parcels services all over the World - wake up to the fact that what you are handling are CUSTOMERS' property, which they have paid YOU to deliver, SAFELY. They are NOT ****ing footballs to be played with in the sorting office!!!

Just had my Avenger at War and Liberator, America's Global Bomber delivered. As I told Terry over the phone, the need to call was.....well, he had to be warned!
What a (censored) book, told the lad that everything that he have previous about the Liberatior, he could toss in the bin! I'm still speechless....
This is even 'worse' than Marauder Men.....this one will take some serious time to get through!

Oh, pics to follow!

Users who are viewing this thread