A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They showed up today.

IMG_2608 resized 20.jpg

THANK YOU DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Chris. I have a mediocre collection of aircraft literature and I have been wanting the Jane's book for a long time.(THANK YOU DAVID!) It has a lot of stuff in it I have not seen so it is very interesting. Most of what I have is pretty general, I will have to make a list and post it later.

These arrived today! I'm most excited about A Question of Honor - The Kosciuszko Squadron

Attachments

• Books 6.jpg
    Books 6.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 150
Finally, finally, FINALLY managed to get my hands on the danish edition of Geoffrey Wellum's book "First Light"! :lol:
I happened to take a peek for the first time in a looong time on the scandinavian used book dealers' website, and thought: ah what the heck, I'll try just one more time to see if I can find that /%/% book.
Up popped the search result with one copy of said book.
I checked the book dealers' address, thinking that it would be a shop in the other end of Denmark...*sigh*
....hmmm, Copenhagen? :shock:
East??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Found the telephone number and called the shop; did they still have the book? :shock:
Yes. :shock:
:greenjumpers: :thumbleft: :thumbright:
Would he hold the book for me, I could pick it up during lunch break?
Sure. :lol:

Off I went, and - ta-daaaaaaaaaa!
Book is mine! mine!! MINE!!!
My own! My preciousssss!!! :twisted: *sobs*
Yes!!! Finally!!! :rofl:

8791661072.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back