A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Finally landed a used copy of this one from Amazon at the recommendation of Paul (Maximowitz). Flipped through it briefly to look at the pics when I noticed to my astonishment that someone had ripped 4 pages out of it. Filed a claim with Amazon, which advertised the book in "good" condition and got a full refund the same day. Great service on that. Now, if anyone has this book and would be willing to scan the pages I'm missing, please send me a PM.

Attachments

• Parry Book.jpg
    Parry Book.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 131
I don't have a scanner but I'll see if I can get it done at work - and Andy the 410 stuff will be sent to your email addy in the morning - I found some more info!!!

Had a problem with my recent books CR...they sent me the wrong book. But I'm not complaining! Still a great catch at .67 cents so I'm happy!

Attachments

• 0978076030262_500X500.jpg
    0978076030262_500X500.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 116
Been on the lookout for some books lately. I found this rather nice search-engine/database that allows you to look through the inventory of many second-hand bookstores in The Netherland, Germany and Belgium. I found a few books regarding the Nachtjagd. Plus since it's all second-hand bookstores, they are very affordable.

41Ra7s60xVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51YUgFm6I6L._SS400_.jpg

4dc1f96642a0d8ce04429110.L.jpg

I agree. Especially Jelmer's.

Jelmer, let me know if there are any clues to the spinner colours for the 5/KG51 Me 410's in spring 1944.

I wasn't able to find any specific info on that in the books I bought just now, but I might have something for you dealing with KG51 colors, although I have to note the info I have deals with KG51 while operating JU-88 on the Eastern Front up to '43. Not sure how much use you have for it in regard to Me-410 operations in spring '44, but if the units stuck to their specific colors perhaps you could use it.

Feel free to drop me a PM with your e-mail adress so I can send it to you.

Hi,
could you give the link for that database?
Thanks
Alberto

Alberto,

The database search engine is located HERE

Note that the site is all in Dutch and, as far as I can tell, has no option to switch languages. But if you want me to look up a particular title for ya drop me a line.

Last edited:
Hi Jelmer, no, I need specifics regarding the 410's in that period. I believe II/KG51 took delivery of a few dozen 410's in Feb and March 44 so schemes predating those won't help me. Have a read of my latest posts on my Me 410 thread in the ME/FW GB section to see what I'm up to. I'll send you a PM anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back