A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice buys guys, I got the number four in the Battle Colors series and that finishes me up on that one. Got all five now.

Attachments

• Battle Colors IV.jpg
    Battle Colors IV.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 89
Great scores there guys and congrats Aaron for completing the series. One thing on my list to do. Well after gift cards and such I just ordered the few below. Guess my interest has mainly shifted back to pacific again so back in full circle again.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 78
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 97
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 5.png
    5.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 87
Some good stuff being grabbed in the last few days chaps !
I'm 'watching' a couple of books on e-bay at the moment. I don't really need them, but if they're still at the starting price, or at least at a reasonable price, they're worth having, so I might just make a bid.
Then I'll have to find another bookcase .... and a bigger house to put it in !!

Ended up adding 3 more to the order above today.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 92
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 88
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Newest addition to my library is this book titled "MiG-21 - The Legend of the Cold War". The book contains info about the design and development of this aircraft, it's service in Soviet and other Air Forces with special emphasis on use in Yugoslavia/Serbia and Croatia. The book is illustrated with plenty of b&w photos. Nothing spectacular, but for the first time compiled and published in Serbian language.

Attachments

• Knjiga__MiG_21___55ff082738f74.jpg
    Knjiga__MiG_21___55ff082738f74.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 70
Some nice hauls here !
I managed to grab one of the books I was 'watching' on e-bay. I missed the end of the auctions (starting price at £6.99), but there were no bidders, and the book was re-listed at a 'Buy Now' price of £6.95, and free shipping, so I grabbed it - result !
Pic when it arrives.

Thanks Wayne, have you heard anything or have the one on Japanese Airpower. I am curious if its a bunch of pictures that I have seen in most books or if there maybe a few new one?

First time I've actually seen that one Paul, so I don't know what's in it.You will have to enlighten me..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back