A new book in my library. (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got home today and found this waiting for me...

Attachments

• No One Avoided Danger_3263.jpg
    No One Avoided Danger_3263.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 81
Paul, the P-61 book have my interest, please let me know what your opinion is on it.

Hi Aaron,

well must have been Christmas as some how I got all 12 books from different sources in the mail on the same day. Anyway Just by flipping through the pages it looks very interesting. Pictures are in high resolution. Gives black widow squadrons in back of the book along with station locations and dates there along with commanding officers, when they received P-61's and aircrew victories and aces, below is a scan of one page. All and all so far I like what I see since this is only my second book on the subject its hard to judge but very much a keeper from pictures alone.

Attachments

• img083.jpg
    img083.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
First time I've actually seen that one Paul, so I don't know what's in it.You will have to enlighten me..:D

Wayne, I recommend you don't buy this book, probably my biggest disappointment. For a book printed in 2015 the paper sucks. I took a high resolution scan for you to show you why. All the pictures look like this, blotchy, not clear small and hard to make out details. Most pictures seem to come from other books. Frankly its probably one of the worst books I have ever bought. Very disappointed in it. I haven't even read it or compared it to other info but just the pictures alone made me cringe. Most pictures I have seen in other books or magazines with better quality then this one which is funny because I read a note in front of book that these where the best available.

Hopefully once I get over the pictures the reading material is better but don't have high hopes.

Attachments

• img084.jpg
    img084.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
Hi Aaron,

well must have been Christmas as some how I got all 12 books from different sources in the mail on the same day. Anyway Just by flipping through the pages it looks very interesting. Pictures are in high resolution. Gives black widow squadrons in back of the book along with station locations and dates there along with commanding officers, when they received P-61's and aircrew victories and aces, below is a scan of one page. All and all so far I like what I see since this is only my second book on the subject its hard to judge but very much a keeper from pictures alone.

I like "Nightie Mission" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back