A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I found 2 good books at a used book store, A Pilot's Story, by Noah Thompson, put out by Academy Books, about a B-17 pilot, his training, WW2 over Germany, and later flying MATs and the Berlin airlift.

They Also Flew, by Lee Arbon, put out by Smithsonian Press, about USAAF enlisted pilots, 1912-1942.

Both together didn't cost me $20.00.

Well just ordered these 4.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Last edited:
Thanks guys and yeah Wayne I may need to reinforce those book shelves. The victory roll book suppose to be around 460 pages covering all the Aces of WWII for the United States and the Desert War book is over 500 if I remember right. Worst part is I stopped on my way home at half price book store and picked these 3 up for 25 bucks.

HPIM3234.JPG

Well my newest book finally arrived and very happy with it. I guess I should explain. This book was created by me :) It contains aircraft arrangements and handling on Japanese Navel vessels. Japanese fighter, bomber and dive bomber tactics. Japanese aircraft weapons specs along with engine spec's all from all the declassified documents I could find. It also contains break downs of both Japanese Army and Navy Air force bombs of WWII. I cleaned up the pdf's. Book is 477 pages long and thinking about creating a new one as I hate pdf files even though I have so many. So if your like me and prefer books in your hand instead of using pdf's you can create them into books. I did this one through Office Max. A lot of changes I would do but learned a lot doing it

HPIM3235.JPG
HPIM3236.JPG
HPIM3237.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back