A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now that's just fricken awesome! Mine arrived today:

IMG_3452.JPG

That is pretty neat! Can I ask roughly how much that ran?

Robert, I have about 50 bucks into it since I only made one. But I have found nothing close in the market like it so for me its a win situation. I am learning tons in it as the Japanese Army and Navy couldn't even use the same bombs as the shackles where different. Even same caliber ammo was different design and would not work in the same type of gun of the same caliber. It needs fine tuned but I never thought I would get the quality and clarity from the declassified pdf's and I never thought about mass producing it as I doubt a lot of people would be interested in it. All pages are declassified notes from WWII and I think I have around 5 or 6 different ones combined in this book

Robert, I have about 50 bucks into it since I only made one. But I have found nothing close in the market like it so for me its a win situation. I am learning tons in it as the Japanese Army and Navy couldn't even use the same bombs as the shackles where different. Even same caliber ammo was different design and would not work in the same type of gun of the same caliber. It needs fine tuned but I never thought I would get the quality and clarity from the declassified pdf's and I never thought about mass producing it as I doubt a lot of people would be interested in it. All pages are declassified notes from WWII and I think I have around 5 or 6 different ones combined in this book
I would imagine you have a considerable amount of time invested in cleaning up the source PDF's as well. Don't sell yourself short however, I suspect a lot of folks both in our hobby and those interested in history in general would be interested in your work. It is certainly an excellent reference source!

I would imagine you have a considerable amount of time invested in cleaning up the source PDF's as well. Don't sell yourself short however, I suspect a lot of folks both in our hobby and those interested in history in general would be interested in your work. It is certainly an excellent reference source!

Thanks Robert, but in all honest I have got more time in trying to find the documents through the years then cleaning them up for this :)

Great purchases. Always wondered how the Hudson faired in combat. Seem like one of the least modified commercial aircraft to take on an offensive combat role.

Was toying with that last book, but was put off by it's age and drawings (?), should I reconsider?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back