A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheap and cheerful....again!

s-l1600 (47).jpg

s-l1600 (48).jpg

Newest arrivals, pretty shocked on both books. Loads of details and both have a ton of pages. The P-39 book is a 240 page book with tons of pictures. The Pe-2 book has a whopper of 436 pages but not as many pictures. One of the surprises I found in the Pe-2 book is one chapter dedicated to the heroines or woman of the Soviet Union that flew the Pe-2. The P-39 book after a quick browse also had a surprise showing pictures of trials with out of control spin parachute and also many pictures of the two seat P-39's. Both look to great books and a great addition to my library.

HPIM3546.JPG

Found a copy of Consolidated Mess from a used bookseller for a decent price considering the secondary market. They list all their books as good condition but this is definitely VG+ with no markings. The B-24 is my favorite aircraft so now I have one of the best books about them.

Attachments

• IMG_20200601_145000.jpg
    IMG_20200601_145000.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
Newest arrivals, pretty shocked on both books. Loads of details and both have a ton of pages. The P-39 book is a 240 page book with tons of pictures. The Pe-2 book has a whopper of 436 pages but not as many pictures. One of the surprises I found in the Pe-2 book is one chapter dedicated to the heroines or woman of the Soviet Union that flew the Pe-2. The P-39 book after a quick browse also had a surprise showing pictures of trials with out of control spin parachute and also many pictures of the two seat P-39's. Both look to great books and a great addition to my library.

View attachment 583390
The Bell book is pretty decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back