A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well Paul......It's out now too......got mine....:) and another a good few days......!!

Avonmore_Pacific Adversaries Vol-3.jpg
Wingleader_Bf109E_6232.jpg

I was just checking out your library, mine pales in comparison but the shelves are filling up. Will post some pics later.

Very cool and can't wait. Small or large does not matter to me and love to see them all and that history is still alive out there :)

Edited, I just realized that those shots are almost a year old. I've added quite a few since then. Maybe if I get a chance I will update mine as well.

Last edited:
Very cool and can't wait. Small or large does not matter to me and love to see them all and that history is still alive out there :)

Edited, I just realized that those shots are almost a year old. I've added quite a few since then. Maybe if I get a chance I will update mine as well.
I just added pics of my modest library to the thread. I would like to see what you've picked up since then!

I just added pics of my modest library to the thread. I would like to see what you've picked up since then!

There you go, I did it in a little higher resolution so you can make out more of the titles but I think that is every thing but the three I have coming in the mail. Any questions feel free to ask.

All the best
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back