A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

receive the signed Cuarta Escuadrilla Azul 1943-1944 from its author. limited 500 copies and the price is reasonable. introduction quoted from the author Antonio Duarte:

gentlemen, i expand my hunting area to romania and receive aviația sovietică deasupra româniei (soviet aviation over romania) today, my first book ordered in this country. after thumbing through, i'm smidgen disappointed with this book. it's a good story about the vvs activities in romania but it has dozens of fuzzy pictures and poor contrast b&ws

several years ago i bought the first two volumes of les victoires de l'aviation de chasse française (the victories of french fighter aviation), but a little strapped for cash i didn't order the third, but it soon went "out of stock" and the price rocketed up. having been hunting for years, i finally get the 3rd volume of the trilogy, a must-have for anyone who's interested in armee de l'air fighter aviation in the battle of france. by using a combination of all available french records and german claims & losses, the author might provide the closest-to-truth stat about the victories of french fighter pilots in may-june 1940. richly illustrated, they're definitely not insipid works (like wingleader's luftwaffe aces) alphabetically providing pilot names with their claims and other info

Users who are viewing this thread