A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here is a new Book that I have coming for Germany.Said the caps are in German and English.

Attachments

• Junkers engine out in 2012.jpg
    Junkers engine out in 2012.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 113
.. you would have thought that it must be worth some-one's while to do something about that.
I'm not sure if the Classic Colours volumes are affected but theres a good chance the earlier larger books would have to be recreated from scratch. It would be nice if they could get around this problem though. :)

nice hard-bound copy of Ron Ferguson's He 219 research paper, one of only forty printed

He219ResearchpaperFerguson1.jpg

fischer.jpg

...and not much to look at but just picked up on ebay.de this ancient copy of August Fischer's memoir 'bis der Wind Umsprang' (published 1960) ...Fischer was a Ju 88 pilot, Staffelkapitän and later Gruppenkommandeur until the end of the war in NJG 100 on the Eastern Front...translated extract here

FalkeEins - the Luftwaffe blog: Eastern Front Ju 88 night fighters of NJG 100 - August Fischer memoir "Bis der wind umsprang "

Finally purchased the digital copy of the TAIC Manual No 1: Japanese Aircraft Performance Characteristics Manual. Many thanks to krieghund for pointing me to the proper address :)

Receipts since Saturday:

Book54.jpg

The Tales by Japanese Soldiers has stories from a number of the lower ranked infantry guys (and one pilot). It does a great job of showing the day to day activities of the common Japanese soldier with a number of them doing acts of kindness to the enemy. It was a book I could not put down.

Finished Hoyt, then finished Captain Haras memoirs "Japanese Destroyer Captain". After that, I worked on this.
Islands-of-the-Damned-Burgin-R-V-9780451232267.jpg

I'll sound a bit pompous, but I did finish the book in a day.

Read Tatums memoirs also.
51701.jpg

Finally, I'm working on this.
61frEFMHxaL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back