A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The rudder markings book is very good in terms of accuracy there are a couple of miscaptioned shots, and even some of the unknown ones in the back section can now be identified.

Clint,

contact Jim Perry for a pdf copy of his " Errata et Addenda - Ries/Obermaier, Bilanz am Seitenleitwerk " which comprises approx 30 pages of detailed caption text for this book..produced by luminairies such as Caldwell, Beaman, Morrison, Kitchens et al.. I think he sends it out free of charge..

12fd017b42a03cb1a3c4f110L_zps9aedd473.jpg

£20 for this one, not bad for 800+ pages!

Edit:

This is a reference book which lists every operation carried out by RAF Bomber Command during World War II. The main elements of the book are diary entries containing such information as date, target, type of raid and duration of the raid. These entries are preceded by an introduction explaining the strategic background to the period and conclude with a summary. The appendices provide additional reference material including Bomber Command orders of battle, the main aircraft types used, squadron performances and RAF casualties.

Last edited:
Seem like a good series! What I for my life can't understand, is why they do not print the rest of the Coastal Command! For what I've heard, is that they're not doing it because they won't sell as good as the Bomber and Fighter command losses books!
They've got all that they (again, what I've heard) need to do it, some come on...

GET THEM PRINTED D*MMIT! :lol:

I can safely say I've been reading books at a fast pace. :lol: I have finished Richard Houghs "Great War at Sea" and am now deciding which my next book. These are recent purchases. Has anybody read these titles, and if so, their views on them?

$T2eC16V,!)!E9s2fB+N5BQJ-7LdDlQ~~60_35.JPG

57c95796656386fe4e944f5ed76e7136.jpg

Castles_of_Steel.jpg

9781603441766_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

9780465057917.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!nwFEFm51Hs1BRO!JI7OJQ~~60_35.JPG

!B7k6Yfg!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKiQEy5KeUsgbBM0nv)Ye0g~~_35.JPG

9784871878791.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back