A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Newest ones picked up today!!! :)

Attachments

• books.JPG
    books.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Very cool gents, and you're welcome fellas.

Austin, I'm fascinated by the Eastland so that looks like a great book. Just as an fyi since you like ships this one just came out (I've bought it but have yet to read it):

Prince_Book.jpg

I would say that it is extremely accurate as it's all photo based. Many close-up photos of fighter, nightfighter, bombers, and even some AA gun victory tallies. :)

You could probably find a lot of the photos dotted around in lots of other books but it's nice to have them all in one source. Here's a few pics:

20130429_182838.jpg

20130429_182944.jpg

20130429_183001.jpg

20130429_183240.jpg

Good haul. Is Merrick's book on Luftwaffe markings still current? I'd be interested in that one.

Well it's showing it's age and without spending much time going over the finer aspects I would presume that his newer works cover the bases so to speak. It's a nice book though with lots of photos and diagrams. At least now I'll know I haven't missed anything. :)

Very nice! How accurate is the one on Rudder Markings?

I would say that it is extremely accurate as it's all photo based. Many close-up photos of fighter, nightfighter, bombers, and even some AA gun victory tallies. :)

The rudder markings book is very good in terms of accuracy there are a couple of miscaptioned shots, and even some of the unknown ones in the back section can now be identified.

Fighters, Bombers, Zerstorers, Nightfighters, Maritime, basically a variety of rudder markings in use by the Luftwaffe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back