A new book in my library. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

To catch David, you'd have to buy a 1,000 books at one time at least. Go back through this thread and do a count. It's not a bad thing but I can't read what I have now with all of whats been given to me by friends and family.

To catch David, you'd have to buy a 1,000 books at one time at least. Go back through this thread and do a count. It's not a bad thing but I can't read what I have now with all of whats been given to me by friends and family.

Don't want to catch David and wont try. LOL was talking about how often starting to buy!!!

Dave,

Came yesterday. Not mad at it! Thanks for the recommendation.

Jim

Ok then, little secret. Don't make it three and you will live Modeling being one, books being two. Then again just ask here if should change hobby's to drinking and drugs. She will get off your case fast

You could always say that you've decided to give up scale modeling for collecting and restoring vintage aircraft...

Advice stored for future use...

Good stuff Geo. I've got that second one - it's one of only two books I have that won't fit on the bookshelves vertically; it has to sit on its side, its so darned big !!

Users who are viewing this thread