A new book in my library. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How are you finding the 109 book?

Is it 'more of the same' or is there some interesting research done one camouflage and markings ala Japos 109K book

Sooo....any nice '13' in there then?

Only the White 13 on the cover, Jan which we have discussed before IIRC...

How are you finding the 109 book?

Is it 'more of the same' or is there some interesting research done one camouflage and markings ala Japos 109K book

Don't mind it, ....goes through the camo of the later versions with some similarities to the JaPo book some new to me photos, good profile work, although I don't agree with some of the call outs and interpretations for some profiles.

Have been steadily improving my library of late, here's just a selection.

Attachments

• 101212-1A.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 101212-1B.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 115
  • 101212-1C.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 101212-1D.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 101212-1E.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 92
  • 101212-1F.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 94
Got two really nice books from biker buddy Jørn last night:
A Nation Alone - Battle of Britain, by Arthur Ward, and Gordon Mitchell: R. J. Mitchell: Schooldays to Spitfire.

Got this fantastic 'Kagero' publication from Wojtek for Christmas (thanks again my friend!).
Talk about serendipity! I've been planning a small diorama in 1/48th scale for some time, featuring 'Assi' Hahn's aircraft, in France, and the decals are included, and I ordered the ICM kit just before Christmas! Great timing and inspiration!

Attachments

• Books.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Books 010.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Books 011.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 113
.... and from the wonderful Wurger Wojtek, gentleman of Pila, I received thse books. Kagero have done themselves proud here with some amazing photos, the 109 book being an excellent companion to the hard to find Japo book on the same subject. There seem to be a lot of books on the late model 109's which can only be a good thing.

Thanks Wojtek!

Attachments

• Bf110.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 113
  • MT109.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Almost you are right...... there is nothing better like taking a hot bath with reading a very interesting book or magazine. I recomment it strongly.

Users who are viewing this thread