A new book in my library.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Over 200 pages :D

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-20 at 2.42.17 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-20 at 2.42.17 AM.png
    231.5 KB · Views: 42
I'm a sucker for "New Expanded Editions".

<sigh> I see that this book has 56 additional pages compared to the 2010 version. Do you happen to have the 2010 version? I'm trying to figure out if I NEEEEEED to buy this book again. I am wondering if it is 56 pages of good stuff, or 2 pages of good stuff and 54 pages of filler. I don't know why I bother, I'm sure i will get it at some point. I seem to have quite a few original and expanded editions from Yefim Gordon. I guess that proves that I am a sucker for "New Expanded Editions" too.

<sigh> I see that this book has 56 additional pages compared to the 2010 version. Do you happen to have the 2010 version? I'm trying to figure out if I NEEEEEED to buy this book again. I am wondering if it is 56 pages of good stuff, or 2 pages of good stuff and 54 pages of filler. I don't know why I bother, I'm sure i will get it at some point. I seem to have quite a few original and expanded editions from Yefim Gordon. I guess that proves that I am a sucker for "New Expanded Editions" too.

I do have the original edition. I have not cracked the new one yet, but when I do I will give my biased opinion. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back