A random bit of strangeness.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's what the stairwells are for: Ghost peeing
And as to all those atavistic "feelings" Me did a whole post on the amygdala you might check out. At that point your brain body are awash in neuro-transmitters and flight/fight hormones the cerebral cortex is non-functional
Always enjoy learning from you.

I would like to see this statue some time, would soon know if it's haunted or not. I always have a feeling of awe when seeing such historical pieces, you can often almost 'feel' the history of it, but that is an ENTIRELY different sensation to when a ghost is present. Have been in places where the atmosphere the residing ghost's energy created was like walking through a sponge wall, or against a strong river current.

Always of interest that some you feel, some you see and some you hear, but (in my experience) never all 3, even if the same ghost. Have also experienced how they don't reveal themselves to everyone - 2 people in a room may feel the presence while others not.
Hearing them is the most interesting IMO... will never forget the footsteps in my dad's place, or the footsteps of the old couple going past the head of the bed one night, followed by an old woman's 'Shh, don't wake him up!' !

Sorry chaps, it's the pain - causes silly moments! I'll try not to repeat the episode!
Been looking for one of the slides I kept, of the Egyptian mask, but it's disappeared from the storage case it's been in since around 1982. I hope it's just coincidence !!

I am skeptical on this one as the movement only takes place during the day. Video evidence alone is not enough to sway me, especially if it is predictable and regular. I have sensitivities to some things that cannot be explained and don't normally speak of them because a lot of people assume you're nutty by just bringing it up. None of the things that I have experienced, nor others like me, can put a schedule to any of it.

I am claircognizant and clairsentient with some other minor ability. For many years, I have referred to the things I have experienced as a "gut feeling" and figured myself lucky. What really made me believe that I had ability was the first time I visited the ghost town of Bodie, California. When we crested the hill and saw the town, my hair stood on end and I had a feeling of deja-vu. My wife had the guidebook and I was ahead of her and could tell her who lived in what house and knew my way around the town. She kept asking "How the hell do you know that?". Until she asked it the first time, it didn't even dawn on me that I shouldn't know it. Every time I visit there, something different happens, and it's a place I visit once a year.

Very interesting Eric! I can well believe it too from mine and others' experiences.

Alot more people have such gifts than many would realise, most just keep quiet on it for the reasons you mentioned. (I used to dream every night of the next day's main events as a kid myself, till my parents started getting freaked. Stopped talking to them or anyone else about them after that)

I do not discount anythng you say but I am a total realist. The human mind works on multiple levels and sensory inputs provide hundreds of times more data than we can comprehend or process on a consious level. We focus on very small areas of incoming data and ignore the rest ON A CONSIOUS LEVEL. So while it might be nice to think you are a reincarnated whatever but a much simpler explanation is more likely true.

Don'tknow if I'd use "weird". Just another zero talented no-life person with not even a friend (except food) to hold a camera for her given access to an audience via the impersonal internet. I'd classify it as very very sad and depressing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back