Jun 15, 2012 #1 B blobs Airman 1st Class 125 3 Joined Sep 10, 2009 ........................................................... Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
Jun 15, 2012 #2 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,326 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Nice work mate, love that last pic especially. That engine looks real in the 3rd pic too!
Jun 15, 2012 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,277 38,789 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I echo the post above.
Jun 15, 2012 #4 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina I really need to learn how to do that, beautiful job!
Jun 17, 2012 #5 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover if I knew how to do these things and with my knowledge of machinery would make some models to 1/32 awesome, all that detail and lovely presence the last picture for a screensaver is beautiful. great work, I scored a 12 out of 10
if I knew how to do these things and with my knowledge of machinery would make some models to 1/32 awesome, all that detail and lovely presence the last picture for a screensaver is beautiful. great work, I scored a 12 out of 10
Jun 18, 2012 Thread starter #6 B blobs Airman 1st Class 125 3 Joined Sep 10, 2009 .......................... Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
Jun 18, 2012 #7 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra These are good especially the last reflected one, detail right down to the elliptical holes in the cowling.
These are good especially the last reflected one, detail right down to the elliptical holes in the cowling.
Jun 18, 2012 Thread starter #8 B blobs Airman 1st Class 125 3 Joined Sep 10, 2009 .............................. Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
Jun 18, 2012 #9 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Stunning work Blobs! I can't pick a favorite. The different aspects are all very well done sir.
Jun 18, 2012 #10 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Fantastic work Blobs!
Jun 19, 2012 #11 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Excellent work!
Jun 22, 2012 Thread starter #12 B blobs Airman 1st Class 125 3 Joined Sep 10, 2009 ......................... Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Thread starter #13 B blobs Airman 1st Class 125 3 Joined Sep 10, 2009 .................................. Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
Oct 7, 2012 #14 fubar57 General 37,484 27,238 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Sorry Blobs, all I see is dots........................ Geo
Oct 8, 2012 #15 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,499 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Lots of dots....here too?