A tutorial for siggys section?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Doubl3Ac3

Airman 1st Class
Oct 7, 2008
In my Igloo in Canada
Since there alot of us up and comming siggy makers i was thinking maybe if we could get Wurger in on this why not make a subsection in the signatures section where people could post tutorials on how to do certain things like layer masking or scanlines and things like that? i know a couple people would be happy if something like this went up

Several people on this forum are very good at making siggies. Marcel, Njaco,
Wurger, Screaming Eagle, Heinz.... just to name a few. Perhaps you guys
could get your heads together and come up with something ???

Charles

ok cool i was just thinking a subsection would be a little easier to find. But yeah i'll see if anyone would want to jump on the bandwagon for this

:)

I dunno. Marcel and Thor - you do great work too! But most times I have no clue - along with the fact I'm using freeware GIMP. But it is a great idea if there was a quick, short unabridged explanation for layers, filters, transparency, etc.

Hey! I want a magic mouse too!!
pi_grr.gif

well seem the way i was thinking about if we had the subsection then there could be threads for layer masks and threads for shadowing and that way you dont have to look through 1 sticky thread to find the tutorial ya want and also then people could also request tutorials on how to do something. but yeah if any1 want in let me know and i'll see if i can get a admins attention on this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back