A Xmass siggy for Chris

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Three projects.... test

Attachments

• chris6.jpg
    chris6.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 91
  • chris6a.jpg
    chris6a.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 92
  • chris1a8a.jpg
    chris1a8a.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 86
  • chris1b.jpg
    chris1b.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
THX Njaco. :)

And here is the final product....

Attachments

• chris8c.jpg
    chris8c.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 100
  • chris8d.jpg
    chris8d.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 97
  • chris9.jpg
    chris9.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 89
  • chris9a.jpg
    chris9a.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 21,540
Last edited:
Thanks my friend.

Having a problem saving the old one to my hard drive to reuse it when Christmas is over. Not sure why.

Your welcome. :D

Just click with right mouse button on the old image. Choose 'Save as.. ' from the opened menu. Then set the path to folder you want to save it on your HDD. And then clock 'Save" button. There shouldn't be any trouble with that.

Yeah that is how I am doing it, just like always.

For some reason when I click on the "saved" image in my folder, it comes up much smaller and on an internet page, not as a saved image.

Hummm.. really strange. Mayby, try to click the yellow bar above the siggy in order to get it of its normal size. The system resized almost all siggies down and it might be the reason. Also you can copy URL address of the image and save it in notebook for instance.

Yeah I tried that too, and it is not working.

The URL version is also really shrunk down. I am going to try it again tomorrow at work when I am using E8 and not Firefox.

Thanks I appreciate it. I don't understand why it is doing this.

At work I tried it with IE, and it does it as well. It must be a setting somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back