Advice

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Harold1071

Airman
Apr 17, 2020
I am going to be building some IJN & IJA kits. I haven't ever done this before on a large scale. I have worked on redoing some 1/72 scale planes I repainted and applied different unit markings. I did build a Aichi Seiran which was the worst thing I have ever assembled in my whole life this weekend, major yuck. I will be asking for advice from time to time and would appreciate any wisdom anyone has.I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for the links. I am pretty solid on info now. There is a lot more available now then when I first became interested in the subject at 9 years old. I have the books and many references. The building is something I am going to really need advice on. I have done easy stuff. I have seen some of the work posted on here and it is magnificent.

Figure out what you want to build and start a thread here and you'll get all the advice you need...Start to Finish Builds
I shall. I sell Osprey books on Ebay and used my winnings to pick up a Nakajima A6M2-N, a Ki-45, a Ki-55, another Aichi Seiran by Tamiya, a Raiden by Hasagawa, some small babies by MAS, five H8K2's and a H6K, but those are easy. I will let you all know which one is first. I am a teacher by profession and with school now closed for the year, I have more time on my hands than I ever thought I would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back