Air Musem Riverside Airport, Riverside, CA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I recognized all of those. Nice stuff, Ontos. I flew in the AN-2 for a photo shoot a year and change ago. I also had a chance to fly it for about 15 minutes. I actually made Joe jealous with that. I thought Joe had flown about everything.

Took these pictures ar the Air Force Museum in Riverside, CA. in 2008. Hope you enjoy. Not much of a photographer.

Yeah....right !. You keep on 'not being much of a photographer '!.

We have an ANT2 about 30 clicks up the road from where I live. Havent seen it move for the past few years. Was at the airfield last week and they took it up for a spin. Blimey its slow...but then again there was quite a head wind and at the risk of being not quite diplomatic...its not a very streamlined beastie is it !.

Thanks for posting these shots. Love the Ryan.

Thanks all, glad you liked the pictures. All I had to take them with was my trusty, Cannon Power Shot A630. There is an Air Show in Chino coming up, I hope to go and get some pictures. Cheers

I hope to bump into some of you at the "Planes of Fame Air Show" in Chino this week-end. I'll be there on Sunday if all goes well. If you see me in all those thousands of people, I'll be wearing a camo "Angels" hat. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread