Air Power in the cold war

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:cry:

Attachments

• iaf_158.gif
    iaf_158.gif
    109.8 KB · Views: 301
dont worry be happy ! no offense taken.

Attachments

• iaf_870.gif
    iaf_870.gif
    109.8 KB · Views: 302
the meatball from mars,it comes to slave humanty, :spam:

Attachments

• iaf_769.gif
    iaf_769.gif
    109.8 KB · Views: 269
Apart from having 'cloth-eyes' [ it is a WWII Aviation site], one tires of the strangling of the English language consistently applied to NH's posts...What kinda 'pull-through' posts 'Let's nuke Canada' ....I find that bloody offensive. - Is this going to be 'Moderated' or is a Moderator just a paper tiger....- Is it just going dissolve into another series of 'waffling' posts.....Get a grip, this site is WWII, and some BOY who doesn't even know his alleged Country's Presidents, who posts up anyones photos, is pissing over us all.....

Yea and we noticed that since u didnt know anything about Haifa, u suddenly moved to the West Bank...... HA!! No one, and I mean NO ONE moves to the West Bank....

And u are the least intelligent poster here by a long shot.... You post nothing useful, and say even less.... Go find an Israeli website u poser....

Please ignore them NH.

Les, I would rather you ignore NH than be insulting towards him, please refrain in future.

NH, i have mentioned this in the past, but please try to post about WW2. This is not a site for discussing modern warfare and politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back