Aircraft Drawings other than WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cool! Even smaller world. My buddy was a weapons loader then (as was I...just not there). Sad to say I'm not laying on my belly and passing gas any longer. I was grounded for depth perception loss a couple of years ago. Now I sit at a desk and pass gas!:lol:

I'll link you to my site as well. Do you have a banner preference? If so just shoot it to me using my home e-mail address listed on my profile. Either that or I can right click something on your site and make a quick one for a link.

Thanks for the help. (In case I confused you. I cross-trained into boom op after 20 yrs of loading bombs. You could say I went from bombs to booms).

Will do Lyle. Will do. I will just have to collate my photos that I have. You can find a lot of interesting ones on the Internet which is great.

Just wrapped this one up last night. It's a Hawker Nimrod. I love these old two-wingers!
nimrodtnail.jpg

Some amazing drawings man. I swear I was looking at B&W pics some of those were so good!

looking at your website your work is phenominal Lyle- how much are we lookinging at for a print to be sent to England? i will meet all costs if we can work out a way of me getting payment to you? the same question goes to you evan and this little gem i've been eying up for a while now, you can PM me prices if you want.........

DSC_3518.jpg

4x6, 5x7, 8x10, 16x20 and 20x30. I haven't done any at 20x30, so I can't guarantee good quality at that size for sure. I will have to take a look again at that original to see what would be a good size for that. I will take a look when I get home and send you the pricing for each size.

Hey Lyle!!

I really think the cockpit shot of the F-111 is awesome!! By the way, what rank is the airman closest in the drawing?

Thank you lads.
Bf109_g, the pilot you speak of is a 1st Lt. The actual drawing is easier to see. I had to reduce it quite a bit so that it wouldn't take up so much space. Yes, that drawing is a favorite of a lot of people. Thanks for having a look.:D

CRASH and Thor,
Thanks for having a look at them. In regard to the recognition...maybe someday it'll happen. In the mean time I'm having a blast cranking them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back