Aircraft Drawings other than WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

think Mossie night fighter XXX ! 8)

I repeat what others have obviously seen. great work and soft touch on the lines ......... beautiful

Erich ~

Thanks Erich. I'm researching. Kind of hard to find a good photo of that one but I'll get there eventually. I didn't realize there were so many versions to the bird.:shock:

Erich,
Is this a Mk30 Mossie?
MK30maybe.gif
I didn't draw / paint this by the way. It's just a reference a friend of mine sent.

that looks close enough to me. I am not sure of the visible difference between a XXX and an XIX. Our English friends can butt in anytime with their thoughts. Nice rendering by the way sent to you. I'll look through my saved files and post if anything exists RAF Mossie wise

E

Lyle this may have come from one of our forum members here on the boards

hope this helps a tad bit, sadly way too small .........

E ~ 8)

Attachments

• mos_xxx_1_128.jpg
    mos_xxx_1_128.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 336
Erich,
As you say...I'd be more than welcome for someone to post a good image if either version. I did find some very small photos of Mk30's both with and without a glass nose. That's if the caption was correct with the photos (I've seen some real goof-ups along those lines before). I'll keep asking around and checking.

well maybe you can make a copy of what I posted and have it enlarged through your system > yes there are other pics of a Mossie XXX flying freely through hyperspace

Lads, I ran across this one I drew quite awhile ago. It's a tail from the Belgian Tiger31 Squadron (another colored pencil and marker experiment I tried). Wildcat, thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the tech support Matt and Lanc.
BELGIANTIGERTNAIL.gif

Ya' know. I actually took the photo of this several years ago. I was at RAF Fairford for the RIAT. We'd brought one of our B-1's over for the show. Good times for sure.:D

I've been tasked with a few projects that have a short time table so it'll be awhile before I crank out anything related to the topics here. I'll post something when it applies however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back