Aircraft Identification Thread 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this one...
 

Attachments

  • 1_208.jpg
    1_208.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 686
Macchi M.C.100 - 1939
MC.100
Italian Flying Boats (near bottom of the page)


Fade to Black...
 
Ha I know that plane direct.
It's the Arado Ar 440, it's the redesigned version of Arado Ar 240. It could have been produced if it wasn't for the Dornier Do 335.
 
we need more british ones...........
 
Well I was a little hasty, It looks like the Arado Ar 440 but the tail is different. Is it the Messersmitt Bf 162?
 
ARRGh!!!!
 
Actually I dont have the slightest clue :lol:

I just spent the last hour looking for it but havent found a thing....
 
You're right, that was a tricky one. The first prototype had twin rudder. You pay-backed me didn't you? Any more question?
 
that picture from luft-arciff no doubt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back