Aircraft Identification Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok than, whats this planes full designation and whats special about it?
 

Attachments

  • f_t31_617.jpeg
    f_t31_617.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 620
Mohawk said:
This should be NOT a FW 190. I think this (coded GH-KV) was the prototype for the TA 153 series !

It is the Fw190 V32/U1, WNr 0057. It is powered by a DB603 engine.

Later the airframe was used for a prototype for the Ta152H (Fw190 V32/U2).
 
Ah Mohwk is correct. 8)
 
Come on then, let me at it! Raaar! :wink:
 
Hi Strega welcome to the site
Though I have to admit the plane has me beat ummm :roll:
its a messerschmitt
eezy peezy next :silly:
 
NightHawk said:
Whats this ?

Renard R-36.

Strega, I have the R-38 coded OO-ATK.

Also the R-38 used the Merlin with the exhaust stubs at equal spacing while the R-36 used a H-S engine with unequally spaved exhaust stubs.
 
NightHawk said:
How about this 1 ?

Vultee XP-54 "Swoose Goose"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back