Aircraft Identification Thread 2 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this?
 

Attachments

  • what_600.jpg
    what_600.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 749
plan_D said:
What about this?

G5N1 "Shinzan" ("Mountain Recess"), Liz, built by Nakajima Kikoki Kabushiki Kaisha.
 
plan_D said:
What about this?

I am not sure but I want to say that is some kind of Japanese or Russian bomber. I do not know what kind though or if it is even Russian or Japanese.
 
Horton was experimenting with them before Northrop though I believe. I believe Horton was experimenting with flying wing gliders in the early 30's but I may be mistaken.
 
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Horton was experimenting with them before Northrop though I believe. I believe Horton was experimenting with flying wing gliders in the early 30's but I may be mistaken.

Northrop built an all-wing airplane in 1927.

The first glider, the Horten Ho I, was first flight tested at Bonn-Hagelar in July 1933.
 
You havent !! :shock:
 
Well done KK. It was a hard one.

Cheddar:

You never heard?....that is all about :lol:

In the second picture of KK you can see the green pampas of Cordoba.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back