Aircraft Identification Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I think he just has no clue! :lol:
Okay Lanc I promise that I will stop picking on you now.

Dont make promises you cant keep.

:wink:
 
Wow, youre easy pickings then. :wink:
 
Here's a tough one for you all. This is a machine gun bulge and cartridge ejection chute from which airplane?
 

Attachments

  • mg_lump_and_chute_368.jpg
    mg_lump_and_chute_368.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 621
I think it's Japanese, and named after a number. A number less than 1. :wink:
 
right then, get your teeth into this...............
 

Attachments

  • craft_178.jpg
    craft_178.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 577
yes, yes you will..........
 
FANE F. 1/40 - Two-seat air observation post monoplane developed by Capt Gerard Fane from incomplete Comper CF-1 Scamp (with serial T1788) with 80 hp Continental A-80 engine and pusher propeller, to meet requirements of School of Army Co-opera-tion. Single example built 1940, tested briefly at Heston in March 1941 after acquiring civil registration G-AGDJ.

Gross weight, 1,500 Ib (681 kg). Span, 37ftO in (11.28m). Length, 23ft 5 in (7.14 m).

from http://www.jaapteeuwen.com/ww2aircraft/index.htm
 
Damn I should have thought of that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back