Aircraft Identification Thread III

I can not recall. I need to change my siggy though. I need to replace the Fw-190 with a Me-109.
 
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I can not recall. I need to change my siggy though. I need to replace the Fw-190 with a Me-109.

Sacrilage if you do. The Inquisistion will be knocking on your door. :D
 
you know i would never have put you down as a -109 lover.............
 
that's ok then 'cos when you asked i wasn't quite sure Mr. big military man sir :oops:
 
"is it a boy or a girl"

"it's a bit early to be imposing roles on it isn't it??"

sorry been watching monty phython's the meaning of life........
 
the lancaster kicks ass said:
"is it a boy or a girl"

"it's a bit early to be imposing roles on it isn't it??"

sorry been watching monty phython's the meaning of life........

"Ah yes, I see you have the machine that goes "Bing!""

:wink:
 
You disgust me. :wink:

"Has anyone got anything BETTER to do, than MARCHING up and down the SQUARE?"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back