Aircraft Identification Thread III

I thought it was a typo and that he meant 'Flying Farm Door' :oops: Hey, I could be right.
 
The clue to what im talking about is a bomber. later as a naval recon and a transport.
 
Secrets agents didn't liked this plane because they often got a big bump in the head or a blue eyes when they were to jump out in to the enemy's territories from the plane's belly hatch during their secrets mission. :P
 
the lancaster kicks ass is the winner!!!!!
 
Ok guys try this...
 

Attachments

  • 1_101.jpg
    1_101.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 454
well the guy does look a bit german i suppose :-k
 
Well ya got me. It appears the pic title is "numquam" but I doubt that has anything to do with it :wink:
 
Thanks. Im thinking of switching the Sm.79 and Z.1007 around because you can see land in the Z.1007 picture, and having land at the bottom would maybe make them look like part of the same picture.
 
fair point, how did you get the pics to fade into each other??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back