Aircraft Identification Thread III

Here's a funky one for you. Not too hard...
 

Attachments

  • what_569.jpg
    what_569.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 562
wow go me!!!

up yours CC!!!

and yes it's ugly as sin.........
 
cheddar cheese said:
I think captured SE-200.... :P

You may be right, but in that case the Se-200 looks just like a L.631. Every picture I have seen makes it look like a 631. Infact I have seen that picture labled as a L.631, and I have it in one of my books:

Das Grosse Flugzeugtypenbuch by Wilifred Kopenhagen
 
To be honest ive seen much bigger German words than that :wink:
 
BlackWolf3945 said:
FLYBOYJ said:
Curtiss XF15C-1
Right you are... but what was the name?


Fade to Black...


STINGAREE
 
Yes that is long, Im sure ive seen longer though.
 
FLYBOYJ said:
STINGAREE
Good deal... I have only a few pet peeves and one of them is when folks call that bird the 'Stringeree'...


Fade to Black...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back