Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello every body!

I'm not very here this time scuse me!

Some one can tell me what this plane please??I just know that it's a mexcican plane!

getatt10.jpg

me neither Emilio and have found nothing else - interesting plane with a lot of american influence.
Storch have you more about it?

getattachmentgw0.jpg

Ok so I have the solution: this is the MWT-1 "Barberan y collar" build by the TNCA with the coopération of Chance Vaught Aicraft!

It wasn't easy!

Hello Graeme,
The Triana is named after a very popular district of Seville where the Hispano Aviación plant was located.
Now try this not so easy one...

Attachments

• quiz.jpg
    quiz.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 172
  • quiz2.jpg
    quiz2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 173
No luck for me Emilio! Some Spanish project to replace the HA-200? Early sixties?
You are right, Graeme, The Hispano Aviación HA-500 Alacrán was conceived as a modern, light, attack plane. But it went no far than the project stage, not one prototype was made. The project is from 1967, when Spain was engaged in a difficult and unpopular guerrillas war in Western Sahara. Then the attack fleet of the Spanish Air Force were the HA-1109 (Me-109), CASA 2111B (Heinkel-111) and AT-6 Texan!!!
At the end the project was abandoned and the next spanish attack plane was the Northrop F-5.:(

Attachments

• Ha500ap5.jpg
    Ha500ap5.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Ha500mockup.jpg
    Ha500mockup.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 414
Bf 109G-2/R1 (maybe G-4/R1) long range Jabo.

Green agrees with you Chris, calling it a Bf-109G-2/RI Jabo-Rei with SC 500 bomb and disposable/jettisonable undercarriage member...

Three parts to this one. This...

...was intended to sit atop of this...

...to look something like this...

...but it was never fully completed or flown. Work was suspended, June 1940.

Bf 109G-2/R1 (maybe G-4/R1) long range Jabo.

Nope it aint. This Me 109 surly whas build by Messerschmitt but it whas modificated by another company in another country where it got a new designation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back