Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not no interest, it was just too damn hard ! :)

PS, have you not been recieving my emails 'cos I got an odd one from you, did you get the reply?

hmmm.... any idea, guys? ok...the prototype was flown for the first time in 1943, at Yangling. After circling the airfield, the aircraft landed too fast, ground-looped and was written off...

Verner's site is really self-explanatory so my assumption was not quite right
carson1934:cry: :cry: :cry:

a next one:

Attachments

• zzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 113
A new, and, I hope interesting aircraft for the weekend.

Hi Emilio
guessing what an old biplane could be isn't really my cup of tea...the open hatch door, the absence of (visible) portholes, the small marking on the vertical rudder infer that it might have been used for freight transportation...maybe an aircraft of Lufthansa in between wars....that's as far as i can go
carson1934:( :( :(

maybe an aircraft of Lufthansa in between wars....

Yeah, I can just make out the Lufthansa insignia on the tail. I don't know if Heinkel biplanes were employed by Lufthansa but they were big newspaper/mail transports of the period. I was thinking maybe the Heinkel He 40 (illustrated below) but the struts are wrong. There is mention of the similar but "improved" He 44 but I can't find any illustrations...

(Edit; On second thoughts, not a Heinkel. Maybe not German?)

A new, and, I hope interesting aircraft for the weekend.

Hi Emilio,
I found it! It's a Caspar C-35 "Priwall". Contrary to what Wiki states two of such aircrafts were used by Lufthansa, one in 1928 as an eight-seater and one more in 1929 as a freighter. This information was extracted from an article which appeared on the italian edition of a specialized international magazine called "Take Off".
carson1934:lol: :lol: :lol:

enclosed a page from magazine with front view of Caspar C35 in passenger version with four windows on each side
carson1934

Attachments

• 01.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 55
Would appreciate some information on the tailless glider of which I'm enclosing a pic.
I'd like to know where and when it was built and whether additional images are available.
Thanks in advance for your co-operation
carson1934

Attachments

• NCR.jpg
    NCR.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 86
nope, it is european and flew in the twenties.....
carson1934

Any relation to the Hansa Brandenburg W-12?...on trial in Japan?...

By the way good job on the Casper and the Post Nuedorf above!

No idea on the flying wing glider but the surrounds strike me as American?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back